- 36 inch by 36 inch Double wall Insulated firebox 3 inches thick, with 3000 degree extol barrier
- 2” thick fireproof insulation between 1-1/4 inch thick Solid Steel Plates with aerated barriers.
- Center pieces of 2”x ½“thick steel flat bar runners between two Steel Walls for strength in firebox.
- This upright slow smoker has a single front opening door with dual SS air cooled Handles.
- Dual stainless steel thermometers for easy reading of temperature.
- Single stainless steel Air Cooled Firebox Door Handle.
- Dimension of Entire Unit footprint is 36 inches deep by 72 inches long by 6-1/2 feet tall.
- Weight is approximately 4000 Pounds.
- Electrical Requirements: NONE
- Wood & Charcoal Fired
- Five coats of food grade 1300 degree BBQ Heat Paint on the Outside/ Clean & Bare Metal inside.
- Removable Steel Drip Pan.
- Single 8″ smokestack with butterfly baffle control.
- 2″ drain & ball-valve.
- Heat dissipation drip shield.
- 12 Sausage hanging rods
- Indoor and outdoor units come on bolt on 8″ Locking Swivel Wheels.
- Indoor units require installation below Class One ventilation system.